Rangaroon - Tinchule Package Tour: 03 Nights 04 Days
Rangaroon is a picturesque village and one of the most beautiful places in Darjeeling Hill. It is situated 16 km away from Darjeeling town near the Tiger Hill at an altitude of 6100 ft. Rangaroon is a very old tea garden and the tea of this garden once consumed by the Royal Family of England. This place offers magnificent view of Mt. Kanchenjunga and valley of tea garden from the window of the room.
Tinchuley Tinchuley is a tiny hamlet at an altitude of 5800 ft.; situated 75 km away from Siligri and 30 km from Darjeeling town. Surrounded by forest and three hills in the shape of an oven for which the place is known as Tinchuley . It is a place of tranquillity and heavenly view. Tinchuley is a perfect destination to spend the leisure far from urban cacophony.
Siliguri to Rangaroon(01 Day) - Rangaroon with Darjeeling sightseeing(02 Nights) - Tinchuley(01 Night) - Transfer to departure point(04 Day)
Arrival and transfer to Rangaroon
- Journey starts from New Jalpaiguri Railway Juntion (NJP) /Bagdogra Internatioanal Airport (IXB)/Tenjing Norgey Bus Terminus at Siliguri Junction /Siliguri
- The distance is about 80 Km and 2 ½ hour’s drive from Siliguri. Guests are suggested to take their breakfast on the road. Arrive at Rangaroon and check in the home stay.
- Rest of the day is free for the guests to enjoy the beauty of Rangaroon or can take a walk down to Rangdungkhola River beside Senchal Wildlife Sanctuary. Overnight stay at Rangarooon.
Tiger Hill and Darjeeling Local sightseeing
- Wake up early and prepare yourself to visit Tiger Hill. There you can watch the spectacular view of sunrise and colour changing peaks of Kanchenjunga range.
- Returning from there visit Ghoom monastery, the oldest monastery in this area --- Batasia loop and a War memorial at the centre of the loop garden.
- Back to Rangaroon for refreshment --- After refreshment Darjeeling local sightseeing starts and it covers the following spots ---- Botanical garden --- Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park(closed on Thursday) --- Himalayan Mountaineering Institute --- Tenzing rock --- Natural History Museum --- Tibetan Refugee Self Help Centre (closed on Sunday) --- Japanese Peace Pagoda --- Back to hotel for lunch(optional) --- Afternoon session is free for roaming around Darjeeling Mall and exploring the local market for shopping --- Back to Rangaroon in the evening --- Overnight stay at Rangaroon .
Transfer to Tinchuley
- After a tasty breakfast get ready for checking out. Drive for Tinchuley.
- Main attractions are Tinchuley Monastery, view points, orchids and different species of birds. --- Overnight stay at Tinchuley.
Transfer to departure point
- Take your breakfast then check out.
- Drive to Siliguri via Lamahata. Halt at Lamahata Eco Park. Halt at lovers meet view point.
- Drive straight to departure point. Wish you safe and happy forwarding journey.