Kalimpong 2 Nights 3 Days Tour
Silguri to Kalimpong(Day 1) - Kalimpong(02 Nights) - Departure to Siliguri(Day 3)
Book your Package now !!!
Siliguri to kalimpong
- Reach Siliguri by air at Bagdogra Ariport (IXB) or by train at NJP Station or by bus at Siliguri Junction --- You are picked up from there and starts your forwarding journey --- The scenic beauty throughout the journey along the bank of river Teesta is a treat to your eyes and removes your all tiredness --- Reach kalimpong (2.5 hours drive approx) and check in hotel --- Guests are free for rest of the day. You can stroll around the beautiful town and spend the evening through shopping --- Overnight at kalimpong.
Kalimpong local sightseeing
- Take your breakfast early. Post breakfast sightseeing starts. First part is East Kalimpong Tour. Visiting places are -
- Deolo Hill : Highest point of Kalimpong town (1650 m.) provides 3600 panoramic view. Massif Kanchenjunga is in the north and Kalimpong town, Durpin Hill is in the south. Spend a while in the Deolo Park and enjoy the paragliding (at your cost).
- Lord Buddha Statue : On the way to Deolo there is an impressive statue of Lord Buddha sitting in a lotus position. A good place for photo shoot.
- Sherpa View Point : On the way to Deolo Hill this view point is famous for its panoramic view. In the North side you can see the panoramic view of Sikkim and Kanchenjunga range and in the south Relli River Valley with Kafer and Samthar Plateau are in panoramic position.
- Mangal Dham : This Dham is dedicated to Lord Krishna and constructed in the memory of Late Guru Manjgal Dasji of Pranami Dharma.
- Durga Temple : Visit Durga temple as well as the viewing gallery there.
- Hanuman Park : Adjacent to Durga temple Hanuman Park is your next place to visit.
- End of East Kalimpong Tour – Lunch on the way at any hotel or restaurant.
West Kalimpong Sightseeing
- Post lunch session West Kalimpong Sightseeing Starts -
- Army Golf Course : A nine hole golf course where you can get the magnificent view of the mountains.
- Morgan House : Opposite of golf course the Morgan House is an example of the colonial past of Kalimpong.
- Zong Dong Parli Monastery(Durpin Monastery) : Built in 1972, this monastery has a rare script of Tibetology called Kangyur. Visitors can enjoy the spectacular view of Kanchenjunga, Kalimpong town, mighty Teesta and Reang river.
- Jelepla View Point : From here visitors can see the Jelepla pass and traditional trade route to Tibet.
- Pine View Nursery : You can find here many types of cacti and succulent.
- End of West Kalimpong Sightseeing Tour --- Back to hotel – Evening is free for leisure --- Spend a dreamy night at Kalimpong.
Departure to Siliguri
- Today is the last day of your trip - Prepare yourself for departure - Post breakfast checkout from the hotel and proceed for Siliguri - On the way a little halt at any flower nursery (optional) - Next drive straight to airport / rail station / bus terminus - Wish you a safe and happy forwarding journey - Thank you.